The general cleanliness of Dagshai Cantt. is satisfactory. The place is free from epidemic and known for cleanliness. One Sanitary Inspector, 2 Sanitary Supervisor, one Driver and 26 Safaiwalas have been employed while one vehicle has been deployed for conservancy services.
- Cleaning of road and street : Every day between 7 AM to 12 Noon.
- Cleaning of group latrines/urinals : Every day between 7 AM to 12 Noon.
- Special sanitation drive(Fatique) : Every day from 2 PM to 5 PM
The whole civil area of Cantt. has been covered under sewerage system. Applications of sewerage connection are received in Cantt. Board Office from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on working day.
- The citizens are responsible for deposit of garbage at the dust bins provided by the Board.
- The citizens shall not use or permit to be used as latrines or urinal any place not intended for the purpose.
- Citizens shall take all reasonable means to prevent child from easing in public street or public places.
- The citizens will provide receptacles of self closing type within their premises.
- The occupier of all Bungalow/Houses will keep their premises neat and clean.
PERSON TO WHOM CONTACT :
Mr. Mahesh Swaroop (Sanitary Inspector), Tel. No. : 266152 (O)